Monday, October 7, 2013

Concept Art: Healing Potion

http://obsidianentity.deviantart.com/art/healing-potion-333891714

I've been working on a card game for a very long time now and stuff like this healing potion is some of the kinds of stuff I want to be able to at least help create for my card game. If I'm able to at least get good enough to create rough drafts of my game's art, then it can lessen the work load of the concept artists and illustrators that I'll want to hire that could polish up the same piece I did or create a better version.

Concept art, landscapes, character and vehicle design are really the things I want to learn how to create really well to help convey an idea behind something before a lot of time is spent polishing it up. Currently I'm focusing on concept art for my card game and landscapes for the mats I want to sell. Being able to transform a white canvas into a wonderful landscape of some kind really sounds amazing.

This kind of stuff I also want to be able to make so that any kind of animation card art would be a possibility for the animation people that would be working on the game. Alternative artwork for non-animation as well as animation artwork would be kind of cool to include for one time purchases through an item shop within the game with real money and with game currency.

No comments:

Post a Comment