Monday, September 16, 2013

Ronald Nowak's Painting

http://www.artcyclopedia.com/masterscans/l235.html

I really like Ronald Nowak's digital work. This is definitely something along the lines of the art style that I would like. I checked out his other stuff on DeviantArt and all of it looks very stylish and impressive. Really the high quality art style and designs that I've been looking to work towards accomplishing for my company's initial starting product line.

The above link has a lot of interesting shape, direction, flow, texture, and emphasis on the design. It's simple in appearance, clean in its polished presentation, and has fluid movement between all parts of the piece. There's some repetition in the curves and the proportion of each curve varies in thickness to include some depth to what's going on. Overall, very nice piece and looking forward to building designs off this kind of style for personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment